We are looking for a Volunteer Receptionist to work the front desk of our main offices located at 1417 Thames Street, Monday – Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm. Volunteers must commit to at least one day per week, but we are flexible!
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent Customer Service.
- Coordinate with the Assistant to the President/CEO or other Senior Administrative Staff in preparation for VIP visits.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; and answering or referring inquiries.
- Notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
- For guests of the President/CEO or over VIP staff – greet, show video, and distribute the appropriate documents.
- Direct visitors efficiently by maintaining the Foundation’s phone directory and giving directions to LCF facilities.
- Distribute parking passes for guests using the adjacent parking lot.
- Tracking, notifying staff of and distributing incoming packages.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized reception area.
Interested in this opportunity? Please email Erin, email@example.com.